Music Room Links, Resources, News!!!
- BLOG-Home: Info., Announcements, Etc.
- QUAVER Website Curriculum and App - Student Log-In
- MUSIC PLAY ONLINE - Student Access
- Mrs. Kuchta's VIRTUAL MUSIC Classroom
- RECORDER KARATE in 4th Gr.
- Mrs. Kuchta's Favorite Videos: Sing-a-Longs, Movement, Etc.
- Favorite Websites, Apps, and Teacher Resources
- FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Elementary Music Wonderland
- Teachers Pay Teachers - BROWSE MY STORE & RESOURCES!!
- BOOM Learning Cards - Visit Mrs. Kuchta's Activities
- Music Room Photo & Video Gallery
- Mrs. Kuchta's Music Room BLOG!! - Look At What We Are Doing
- About Mrs. Kuchta
- Follow Me On Pinterest!!!
- Wish List (for school)
- MUSIC TEACHER NETWORKING/COLLABORATION, LINKY PARTIES, IDEA SHARING, etc.
- The Art Of Kodaly: What/Who Is It?
- HELP!!! CLASSROOM IN NEED! - DonorsChoose.Org
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
|3rd Grade Student using her sequencing skills to re-tell story of Peter and the Wolf.|
|3rd Grade Student continuing the sequencing to the story.|
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
With the excitement of Valentine's Day and the snow we've had, 3rd grade is also anxiously preparing for the upcoming MAP test which will take place in April. Here is what we are doing in music to help them prepare!!! Take a look. This is a lesson in which we were comparing (alike) and contrasting (different) instruments and their families. The students had to come to the Smart Board and tap on the random instrument selectors for each column and then answer accordingly to whatever instruments were randomly selected.