Music Room Links, Resources, News!!!
- BLOG-Home: Info., Announcements, Etc.
- QUAVER Website Curriculum and App - Student Log-In
- MUSIC PLAY ONLINE - Student Access
- Mrs. Kuchta's VIRTUAL MUSIC Classroom
- RECORDER KARATE in 4th Gr.
- Mrs. Kuchta's Favorite Videos: Sing-a-Longs, Movement, Etc.
- Favorite Websites, Apps, and Teacher Resources
- FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Elementary Music Wonderland
- Teachers Pay Teachers - BROWSE MY STORE & RESOURCES!!
- BOOM Learning Cards - Visit Mrs. Kuchta's Activities
- Music Room Photo & Video Gallery
- Mrs. Kuchta's Music Room BLOG!! - Look At What We Are Doing
- About Mrs. Kuchta
- Follow Me On Pinterest!!!
- Wish List (for school)
- MUSIC TEACHER NETWORKING/COLLABORATION, LINKY PARTIES, IDEA SHARING, etc.
- The Art Of Kodaly: What/Who Is It?
- HELP!!! CLASSROOM IN NEED! - DonorsChoose.Org
Sunday, September 6, 2020
A new opportunity to help out the WOHE music classroom is now available!! Mrs. Kuchta's music classroom now has a new Donor's Choose project posted. Our music room is in desperate need of an up-to-date iPad. Our current classroom iPad is a dinosaur...going on 10 years old. It no longer supports Apple software updates, won't stayed charged, and likes to shut down randomly without warning. We use our iPad daily, typically with just about every class in some form or fashion. From recording projects, to music apps, to various record keeping, to story telling, and so much more, our classroom iPad is an essential tool for the functioning of our classroom community. PLEASE consider helping!! Every little amount get us closer to our goal!!! Click the link her below to see the posted project via the Donors Choose website!
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Hello my fabulous WOHE Musicians & Families!!
What a crazy time we are navigating through right now!! In this time of uncertainty I think it’s important to make sure we continue to make time to be creative and enjoy beautiful art and music together. My goal is to provide some musical activities for all ages that you can do at home during these days of family togetherness and bonding. Music has a way of uniting people together so let's take something that is already beautiful and make it a family memory. Pick whichever activities interest you the most! I will regularly be updating, adding, etc. to these lists of activities (via the multiple tabs up top on this blog homepage). Feel free to choose more than one activity, as many as you'd like, but don’t overwhelm yourself. Please make sure you are choosing activities that are grade and age level appropriate. If you have brothers and sisters at home, it might be fun to do these activities together! :)
Some of these activities are technology based and others are non-tech based. I will try to update this list as best as I can while we go through this adventure together. I would LOVE to see any pictures and/or videos of your music making. If you send me an email or message, I will always send you a message back as soon as I am able to! I might even be inclined to make you a WOHE Facebook star :), with parents permission of course :)!! You can email any photos and/or videos to email@example.com. Be looking for announcements, lists, information to come within the next few days regarding all of these wonderful activities and resources that have already been added and will soon be added to this blog!!
Finally, be sure you are following me on this blog as well as my FB page along with our school FB page and website as most of my communication runs through these social media venues. Please navigate through the page tabs on this blog homepage above to see all of the wonderful resources currently in place and the ones soon to come (in progress)!!! This homepage will be your musical playground over the next many days to come and as well as the future beyond!!
VIP - PERFORMANCE UPDATES
- At this time, discussion is taking place as to next steps regarding the rescheduling of the Kindergarten musical, "Three Nanny Goats Gruff" which was originally scheduled to take place on Thursday, April 2nd. As soon as we have a plan in place, we will communicate that to our WOHE Family!!
- Kodaly of the Ozarks Honor Choir - Saturday performance April 18th. With a disappointed yet understanding heart, I inform you that this event has officially been canceled per recommendations of the CDC, the local, the state, and the national government with the mandatory restrictions that have now been put in place. This particular event will not be rescheduled, however, we are still working on trying to have the choir perform at WOHE's Fine Arts Literacy Night which at this time is still scheduled for Thursday, April 25th. Look for further announcements to come regarding this event.
WOHE Music Teacher
Thursday, July 27, 2017
New and exciting adventures await us this school year (2017-2018) in elementary music class! Mrs. Kuchta is excited to kick of the school year with a musical bang! These are just some friendly reminders on how you can stay connected and informed with everything going on in our classroom!! First and foremost, THIS Blog is a great way to stay connected and up-to-date! You can also stay informed by visiting our school website and Facebook pages. All of these forms of media are updated on a regular basis. Mrs. Kuchta also distributes a quarterly paper newsletter. Click here (coming soon) to see the most recent issue of that newsletter!! It is loaded with TONS of information!!!
FOURTH GRADE RECORDER ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL WOHE 4th Grade Classes will be participating in our Recorder Karate program again this year! Click on the picture of the girl above to be taken directly to our Recorder Karate website to see all of the fun things this program offers!! This is also the site where students can access their practice student handbook, look up recorder fingering charts, etc. Students will need to have their PassWord access code to enter this site as it is a protected page! If you need further information on that, feel free to e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2017-2018 MUSIC PROGRAM DATES:
2nd Grade - Thursday, Oct. 5th, 2017
3rd Grade - Thursday, Oct. 26th, 2017
4th Grade - Thursday, Dec. 7th, 2017
1st Grade - Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Kindergarten - Thursday, Apr. 12th, 2018
Quaver's Marvelous World!
|This is the screen in which the student will input that code to gain access!!|
|There is also a FREE interactive app that students can download to their device in which they can explore as well!! There is so much to dive into, your child will absolutely love all of the new worlds they can explore! |