Welcome back!! I always get excited when the new school year approaches. The enthusiasm, the energy, the smiles, the smell of a freshly waxed building, new supplies...you can't help but get those anxious butterflies in your stomach!! After a very restful summer, we are ready to jump back in to the groove!
The elementary music classroom at Willard East is embarking on a new experiment which will allow us to raise money to help purchase MUCH needed xylophones for our classroom. As I was talking with a fellow music colleague this summer, she told me about an on-line company that helps raise funds for specific items for classrooms across the country. She has even taken advantage of this resource to help furnish guitars for her classroom. So, I thought why not? It doesn't hurt anything to try!!!
This is a FREE resource to any teacher who wishes to take the time and effort to complete all of the requirements set forth by the company. Because of my nature and my love for teaching music, I want to be able to take advantage of any resource out there that can help our cause and the learning that takes place in my classroom!
Please check out this link to visit our posted project along with hundreds of others from across the country.
Music Room Links, Resources, News!!!
- BLOG-Home: Info., Announcements, Etc.
- QUAVER Website Curriculum and App - Student Log-In
- MUSIC PLAY ONLINE - Student Access
- Mrs. Kuchta's VIRTUAL MUSIC Classroom
- RECORDER KARATE in 4th Gr.
- Mrs. Kuchta's Favorite Videos: Sing-a-Longs, Movement, Etc.
- Favorite Websites, Apps, and Teacher Resources
- FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Elementary Music Wonderland
- Teachers Pay Teachers - BROWSE MY STORE & RESOURCES!!
- BOOM Learning Cards - Visit Mrs. Kuchta's Activities
- Music Room Photo & Video Gallery
- Mrs. Kuchta's Music Room BLOG!! - Look At What We Are Doing
- About Mrs. Kuchta
- Follow Me On Pinterest!!!
- Wish List (for school)
- MUSIC TEACHER NETWORKING/COLLABORATION, LINKY PARTIES, IDEA SHARING, etc.
- The Art Of Kodaly: What/Who Is It?
- HELP!!! CLASSROOM IN NEED! - DonorsChoose.Org