2nd Grade is preparing for their upcoming music program which will take place on Thursday, Oct. 13th at 2:30 and 7:00. Students can wear cowboy/girl clothing (overalls, boots, plaid shirts, skirts, bandanas, etc.) and accessories (braids, pigtails, etc. - please NO hats)! Students should arrive no later than 6:45 for the evening performance. They will need to report to their homeroom. Feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns.
P.S. If your student has not already sent in $2 for their bandana, please do so quickly. They need to turn their money into their classroom teacher!
Music Room Links, Resources, News!!!
- BLOG-Home: Info., Announcements, Etc.
- QUAVER Website Curriculum and App - Student Log-In
- MUSIC PLAY ONLINE - Student Access
- RECORDER KARATE in 4th Gr.
- Mrs. Kuchta's Favorite Videos: Sing-a-Longs, Movement, Etc.
- Favorite Websites, Apps, and Teacher Resources
- FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Elementary Music Wonderland
- Teachers Pay Teachers - BROWSE MY STORE & RESOURCES!!
- Music Room Photo & Video Gallery
- Mrs. Kuchta's Music Room BLOG!! - Look At What We Are Doing
- About Mrs. Kuchta
- Follow Me On Pinterest!!!
- Wish List (for school)
- MUSIC TEACHER NETWORKING/COLLABORATION, LINKY PARTIES, IDEA SHARING, etc.
- The Art Of Kodaly: What/Who Is It?
- HELP!!! CLASSROOM IN NEED! - DonorsChoose.Org